Sunday, April 26, 2015

How would I explain Jesus?

I would start off with explaining to my friend that Jesus is a friend to all and that no matter what they do Jesus will always love them. I would then go on to tell them that Jesus is Gods son, and God was the man that created everything (light and day, man and woman, all animals, and heaven and earth) I would then go on to tell them about my personal experiences with God and what he has done in my life thus far. If they started to ask me questions like who is god? Is he a Man or a God? I would just respond to them like this. God was both God and man Jesus was 100% man as shown from multiple accounts in the bible, but he did have amazing powers and limitless ability to do anything. If they asked if Jesus was a man or angel? I would say that Jesus was extremely holy but he was human.

I would conclude to tell said person that even through all the past things they have done in there life they still have God to fall back on even in the toughest times of need and that he will heed to all their prayers and needs.

1 comment:

  1. Citing just a few of the "multiple accounts" would have been a good idea... it would show that you are interpreting the Bible.

    Thanks for your thoughts... J-Beezy...

    ReplyDelete